If you give your customers credit and find your aged debtors balance is bigger than your cash flow inwards you are in need of a credit controller.
Without the right credit control procedures in place all of your hard work in generating sales could be wasted.
We can assist you in this critical area by doing the following work:
- Credit check new and existing customers.
- Raise and send invoices and statements to customers.
- Provide you with your aged debtors list and time that invoices have been outstanding.
- Chase payments.
- Keep a record or all communication with the customer, this is important when there are payment problems and the account becomes legal, these records are needed for court proceedings.
- Instruct collection agencies, solicitors or start proceedings in the small claims court.