The first consultation is free of charge.
Fees are calculated on a time basis of £35 per hour.
Extended Managment Reports
To provide the extended management reports £60 per hour.
VAT and CIS Returns
Submission of VAT returns and CIS returns to HMRC will not incur additional fees if we are engaged to handle your bookkeeping.
To register for VAT with HMRC will cost £350. (Submission of VAT returns is included within the bookkeeping fee above).
|No Employees||Weekly Payroll||Fortnightly Payroll||Monthly Payroll||Set up Fee||Year End & Issue P60’s|
|1 to 5||£16.50||£22||£35||From £55||£55|
|6 to 10||+ £5.50 per person||+ £5.50 per person||+ £5.50 per person||+ £2.75 per person||+ 85p per person|
|11 to 50||+ £5 per person||+ £5 per person||+ £5 per person||+ £1.65 per person||+ 60p per person|
|50 plus||+ £1.50 per person||+ £1.50 per person||+ £1.50 per person||+ £0.55 per person||+ 40p per person|
These rates are for emailed payslips, for printed payslips add 35p per payslip + P&P.
- New employees added to payroll, including Auto Enrolment compliance, £15 per person.
- To work out their final salary, including calculating holiday in lieu, make an employee a leaver and issue a P45, £15 per person.
Amendments to Payroll
- Amendments to payrolls, including adding new staff after a payroll has been run, will attract the fees stated above. For example, if you take on a new employee in May and do not send us their starter forms before the pay run we will be unable to include them on the payroll. If you subsequently send the forms in June we can add them to the payroll and run their pay for the May period, the cost for this will be £50 (£15 to add him to the payroll + £35 to run the payroll, provide the payslip, inform you of the tax liability and submit the FPS to HMRC).
- The preliminary work necessary to ensure you are compliant: including assessing the workforce to determine the workers status, generating statutory letters and setting up your payroll to communicate with your Pension Provider. A one off setup fee of £500 for Employers with up to 10 employees, for extra employees add £5 per person.
- Calculating contribution and sending data to Pensions Provider £1.50 per person, per run (only applicable to opted-in workers).
- Ongoing monitoring for up to 50 employees £250 per year (add £1 per person for 51+ employees).
- Completing The Pensions Regulator Declaration of Compliance £100.00.
- Completing The Pensions Regulator Re-declaration of Compliance £50.00
Consultancy & Support
- All advice and support relating to bookkeeping or payroll that you prepare yourselves will be billed at the rate of £60 per hour. Minimum fee of 15 minutes per enquiry and then billed in 5 minute increments.
- Up to 2 people – £65 per hour
- Up to 3 people – £75 per hour
- Up to 4 people – £100 per hour
Minimum charge of 2 hours per session, tuition is billed per hour thereafter.
The training fees include travel to your office if you are based within Barnes, Mortlake or East Sheen, if you are outside this travel is charged at £2 per mile, each way + parking costs.
Training must be paid in advance. We recommend the first session to be 2 hours, then further sessions to be discussed.
Business advice and support surrounding setting up and running a business including explaining what is required of the business owners will be billed at the rate of £60 per hour.
All fees are subject to VAT at the standard rate.